Hays Specialist Recruitment PTE Limited ("Hays Singapore") is the one of the leading specialist recruitment companies in Singapore in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries and professions. Hays has been in Singapore for over a decade and boasts a track record of success and growth.
At Hays in Singapore, we operate across the private and public sector, dealing in permanent, temporary and contracting positions in the following specialisms: Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Risk & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, Construction, Digital Technology, Engineering, Finance Technology, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Legal, Life Sciences, Manufacturing & Operations, Marketing & Digital, Office Professionals, Oil & Gas, Property, Procurement, Sales and Supply Chain. (Browse the openings we are currently recrutiing for here)
We also provide Hays Talent Solutions services to clients. We deliver intelligent resourcing through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled methodology, providing talent solutions that will transform your business.
We have been accredited with the International Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015 across the operational markets in Asia. ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer of voluntary International Standards, helping to make industry more efficient and effective.
Hays Singapore is the local representative office for Hays plc.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2019 the Group employed 11,500 staff operating from 265 offices in 33 markets across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2019:
- The Group reported net fees of £1,129.7 billion and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £248.8 million;
- The Group placed around 81,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 254,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 18% of Group net fees were generated in Australia & New Zealand, 27% in Germany, 23% in United Kingdom & Ireland and 32% in Rest of World (RoW);
- The temporary placement business represented 57% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 43% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Chile, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA