Your new company
Major Japanese construction company and one of Singapore's leading construction company.
Your new role
To ensure and maintain Environmental Health and Safety Management System at project site with all applicable legal requirements .
Planning & Programming
- Develop testing and commission schedule together with vendors and forward to client/commissioning team for approval.
- Test all items in inspection and test plan at work site or laboratory to verify conformation to the specified requirements.
- Implement and control tagging procedures at different levels.
- Coordinate with M&E department on M&E installation and T&C.
- Liaise with external laboratory to carry out the testing of materials (Concrete, rebar, and other field tests).
- Organize and conduct handling over punch walks with client and consultant team.
- Assist Manager in preparing handling over documents and the handling over process.
- Ensure all site inspection records, QAQC documents & TC records are up to date.
- Responsible for the compliance to safety & occupational health practices to be implemented at QAQC Section.
- Responsible for site implementation of safety standards to comply with IMS safe work methods.
- Responsible for the attendance to daily site coordination meeting
- Assist in all CONQUAS and QM assessment
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Strong interest in quality control/assurance experience in the building and construction industry.
- Singaporean Citizen or Singapore PR Holder (Urgent role)
- Good technical knowledge of IMS International standards.
- Familiar with local regulations pertaining to Builder’s Licence, Work Head Registration or other related requirements.
- Familiar with documentation procedures.
- Strong time management skills with exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage particular tasks in charge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex issues quickly and propose counter measures to settle the issues.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact Malini for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R22106855
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D