Your new company
Our client is one of the largest bank globally with a strong reputation as a trusted financial institution to the public. They are looking for a Wealth specialist with expertise in both investment advisory and treasury specialist experience.
Your new role
- Provide portfolio advisory and sales support to Relationship Managers (RMs) with a focus on Managed Investments and Capital Market products
- Interpretation and translation of Chief Investment Officer Views / House views into actionable solutions, sourcing of appropriate investment products and advising clients accordingly.
- Perform portfolio reviews to clients by collaborating with Relationship Managers on client meetings and preparation of investment proposals
- Monitor and execute trades for clients across a range of financial instruments (Managed Investment and Capital Market Products)
- Conduct training/education for RMs on Managed Investment, Capital Market products and drive adoption of advisory tools
- Licensing requirements will include RNF (where applicable) and CMFAS certification (where applicable)
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 8 years’ relevant working and sales and advisory role
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets products such as but not limited to Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities and Unit Trust
- Knowledge of operational, tax, regulatory issues
- Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills
- Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reg Number: R23112831
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D