Your new company
My client is a leading Payments Company and they are looking for a Vice-President, IT Risk to join their expanding team.
Your new role
- Responsible for the organisation's technology risk / security risk management
- Driving and ensuring compliance to cybersecurity policies and external regulations
- Improve technology incident management, risk detection and response capabilities
- Chair IT Risk Committee meeting to provide oversight on IT and cyber risk matters
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents and performing root cause analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 8-10 years of experience in IT Risk / Cyber Risk / IT Audit
- Prior experience in the banking / financial services / fintech sectors
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry trends/practices (e.g. NIST framework, MAS TRM Guidelines, MAS Cyber Hygiene, CCOP, ISO 27001 standards
- Open to candidates with experience in IT/cyber operations or IT/cyber governance, IT/cyber audit, IT/cyber regulatory compliance who are keen to explore a career in IT risk management.
- Professional certifications in cybersecurity is preferred
What you'll get in return
- Excellent remuneration package with a strong bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in an established organization
- Fun and dynamic culture to work in
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or please send a copy of your CV (Word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Raymond Ler: Registration ID No.: R1876114 | EA License No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D