Join one of the largest financial services companies as a Trade Finance Analyst!
Your new company
Our client is one of the largest financial services companies in the world and they are currently looking for Trade Finance Analyst to join their team
Your new role
The trade finance team handles all trade related transactions including checking of documentary credits/collections, invoice financing relating to goods and services, freight financing, trust receipt etc.
- Manage validation of Import Letter of Credit Issuance, Guarantee Issuance, Export Letter of Credit Advising, Confirmation , Payment and Financing processes in accordance with the rules, regulations and compliance related requirements.
- Liaise with processing hubs and clients on documents checking results
- Vetting of L/C(s) for Import Issuance and Export LC Confirmation
- Ensure compliance with first line of defence responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed
- If you are looking to grow your career within the financial sector, this is the role for you! The ideal candidate has some experience with Trade Finance experience within the bank. Fresh Grad is welcome to apply.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call ShenMim at Hays on +65 63030151 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R22104697 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1229061