Your new company
This organisation is a leader in the supply of chemicals and engine oil and fuel additives. They have an enviable reputation as being a market leader and innovator while offering unparalleled customer service. They currently have a vacancy for an expert in the engine oil and fuel sector to act as a subject-matter expert to clients.
In this role you will be client facing and work with the sales team in delivering solutions to the client’s needs and problems.
Your new role
• coordinate colleagues from a various department to deliver projects
• develop estimates and project scope
• collate, analyse and interpret data from laboratory and mechanical testing
• provide technical service support to customers and the sales team
• build relationships to develop long-term partnerships with Sales and external Customers
• support Product Managers
• work with Product Managers and Sales to organise promotional events
What you'll need to succeed
• Possess a degree in chemistry or engineering
• Min of 5 years practical work experience
• Knowledge of engine oil and fuel additives
• Have experience delivering bespoke solutions to clients
What you'll get in return
This is a newly created role and is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role that you can take ownership over your own outcomes.
A full salary package including base, AWS and bonus is offered to the successful applicant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact Justin Thomas, Business Director on +65 6027 1967
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R23112697| EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D