Your new company
Amongst one of the most internationally recognised companies in the world, this organisation is a market leader in the sports industry.
Your new role
Reporting to the head of HR, this is a regional role that takes cares of 9 markets. (Asia + Middle East)
- Develop and implement a strategy-aligned regional/functional talent development plan to promote a high performing workforce with the capabilities needed now and in the future.
- Develop strong connections and work closely with the Global Talent team to utilize/leverage resources for the region/function.
- Provide input to the Global Talent team to ensure regional/functional needs are recognized and considered in global programs.
- Work closely with the HR team and managers throughout the region/function to identify regional/functional talent requirements.
- Support the HR team in developing succession and career plans which meet future business needs.
- Serve as an internal consultant to the business on talent and development topics.
- Conduct needs assessments, set measurable objectives and provide date driven recommendations for regional learning topics, curriculums and solutions.
- Stay updated on trends in learning and continuously develop knowledge base of concepts, models and approaches.
- Creatively implement and deliver learning programs and experiences in a variety of formats including self-directed, instructor-led, digital, networking, mentoring, integrated to the flow of work, 'train the trainer' and blended approaches.
- Work with department managers to continually reinforce goals of training programmes.
- Budget management where appropriate.
- Provide on-going reporting and data on training uptake, knowledge transfer, associate learning experience, business impact and return on investment to inform decision making.
Qualification and experience required:
- Experience in translating high level strategies into training and organizational development programs
- Knowledge of learning theory, needs analysis, modern learning formats, learning design and evaluation methodology
- Demonstrated experience delivering learning experiences through a variety of
- formats including in person instructor led; virtual instructor led; self-directed learning paths and advanced facilitation.
- Highly influential, engaging and persuasive in communications. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Systematic, structured approach with a focus on delivering results Language English.
What you need to do now
- If you or someone you may know may be interested in this opportunity, please do contact me on the details below for more information or send me your CV to apply now via email at email@example.com. Alternatively, if this job opportunity is not relevant to you, feel free to share across your updated CV to have a confidential discussion on the relevant openings based on your skillsets and expertise.
EA Reg Number: R22106488
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D