Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the commodities trading industry who is looking for a Talent Development/Attraction Manager to be based in Singapore. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
- Reporting to the CHRO, Plan and execute a Talent Attraction strategy to position the organisation an employer of choice for the right talent
- Design the appropriate recruitment marketing toolkit and roll it out effectively
- Review and select recruitment agencies who offer the right quality of partnership and can access the best talent for our purpose
- Define and implement fit for purpose talent assessment frameworks including standardized recruiter briefs and interview templates alongside role/ skill based customized assessment methods/ tests
- Work with the CHRO to design the Talent Development and Retention strategy and the management framework, processes and culture needed to develop and retain talent to meet the current and future needs of the organisation
- Collaborate with HRBPs and function heads to develop and implement a Learning & Development Strategy and roadmap aligned with the organisation's needs
- In consultation with the CHRO, develop and implement a robust Talent Review and Succession Planning strategy to build a strong pipeline of talent for the organisation.
- Develop and execute strategies and activities that increase Employee Engagement and Organisation Effectiveness
- Work with the HRBPs and Communications team to plan and implement a timely and effective internal communications cadence to employees
- Develop communication material and/or information kits for HR programmes to convey desired messages clearly and effectively to the target audience
- Track and ensure effectiveness of talent solutions using internal data and external insights
- Lead and Team building, Talent development, Employee Engagement and Company opportunity sessions as required.
Qualification and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferably in HR, Business and/or Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a progressive MNC environment across talent attraction, talent management, change management, learning & development and organisation design and effectiveness.
- Strong facilitation skills and internal consulting skills;
- Ability to analyze data and understand trends internally and externally
- Ability to work collaboratively with line staff and leaders
- Ability to implement effective solutions through good executional skills and follow through
- Experience working on internal communications with a demonstrated ability to drive robust employee communications through various channels
- Person specification:
- Willingness to learn, stretch, experiment and execute once plans are aligned
- Strong interpersonal skills and cross-cultural experience
- Ability to influence without authority
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
What you need to do now
- If you or someone you may know may be interested in this opportunity, please do contact me on the details below for more information or send me your CV to apply now via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this job opportunity is not relevant to you, feel free to share across your updated CV to have a confidential discussion on the relevant openings based on your skillsets and expertise.
EA Reg Number: R22106488
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D