Your new company
A leading commodity trader specialising in LNG, Coal and Freight with a platform to trade across all key markets, where you have the opportunity to learn and to be a part of the information technology team, this role will identify where more strategic solutions are required and will then help to deliver such work by developing robust, supportable and architecturally-aligned systems, frameworks and infrastructure.
Your new role
- Collaborate with both the IT and Risk team to ensure that solutions are engineered appropriately for their scale, criticality and strategic importance.
- Have a strong engineering focus and eye for high quality delivery. They will be expected to build robust, high-quality systems using modern software engineering techniques including automated unit/integration testing, continuous integration and automated deployment. They must also be driven to automate everything as this is ingrained in the culture of the rest of the team and provides significant long term benefit.
- Work closely with other IT stakeholders to ensure that solutions are in alignment with IT strategy around business architecture, infrastructure architecture and technology. The business make heavy use of the Azure platform and Microsoft technologies such as .NET for more tackling more robust software problems. The Risk Software Engineer will be responsible for aligning their solutions to this high level strategy.
- Work with the IT Operations/Infrastructure team to deploy solutions into the IT infrastructure in a sustainable way.
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong working knowledge of Python is core to this role
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of relevant working experience is preferred.
- Ability to architect and design solutions using the following techniques and software engineering models
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest energy and commodity trading organisation, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world-class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested on this role, click "Apply Now" and send in your updated resume, or you can also contact me at Dashini.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +6568170865 for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D