Your new company
A global leading provider of self‐developed PC‐client and mobile games to worldwide users.
Your new role
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for the construction and maintenance of the network and weak current system in the office, including switch and firewall configuration and tuning. Responsibilities:
- Handle the technical requests from game oversea studios, develop and maintain the communication and cooperation with multiple studios;
- Build the infrastructure for oversea studios, including IDC, VM, cloud, network, database etc. Manage daily Ops work, including service deployment, monitoring, fault management, capacity planning etc. Focused on the cost, efficiency and quality of the service;
- Keep up with the frontier Ops technology, open source sofware, virtualization etc., helping studios implement suitable solutions according to the characteristics of service;
Keep learning the Ops solutions of Games, help department localize and implement the solutions globally.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be responsible for the daily IT assets management and annual stock taking, regularly assist each studio in IT matters for on-boarding/off-boarding staff, including computer preparation for new employees and computer recycling after employees leave.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields, or more than one year work experience of Ops, DevOps or SRE
- Familiar with Linux system, understand the features and maintenance of at least one Linux distribution
- Familiar with mainstream cloud service (e.g. AWS, GCP), understand the frequently used services and their applicable scenarios;
- Proficient in computer network, understand TCP, UDP protocols and other application layer protocols (e.g. HTTPS)
- Can code in both shell script and python, experience in other programming language is a bonus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ownership and self-motivated
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent career progression development
- Comprehensive training program
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within software development, please contact Wendy Wu at +65 6303-0158 or email Wendy.Wu@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion on your career. Hay Reg Number: R22107458 EA Licence Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1228949