Your new company
Fusion Response leads rapid and comprehensive response and recovery operations to minimise impact from a broad range of potentially business disrupting threats, events, and incidents including technology, cyber, data, and external events such as utility outages, natural disasters, geopolitical unrest, and life safety threats. We communicate and work with our partner organisations to “Understand, Prepare, and Learn” from these events.
Your new role
- Conducting technical triage and remediation calls while focusing on the assessment of impact to the business
- Provide timely incident communications to relevant stakeholders as well as develop and invoke plans to rapidly mitigate business, regulatory or reputational impact
- Facilitating and coordinating Firm-wide operational responses to Business Continuity threats and incidents that can affect the Firm’s technology, physical infrastructure, third parties, Personnel, and/or Business Units
- Provide management of Technology application and infrastructure threats and incidents, increase efficiency and effectiveness of Technology, and provide incident transparency through real-time communications and post-event reporting
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a variety of high-stress, zero-tolerance environments demonstrating excellent command and control
- A strong logical mindset suited to complex problem-solving of unfamiliar situations
- Able to rapidly absorb and understand complex technical situations under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex and technical ideas effectively, succinctly, and professionally, in written and spoken form to non-technical and senior audiences
- Capable of developing close relationships with key stakeholders
- A foundational understanding of technology and infrastructure used in a large institutional environment, including network and Unix/Linux/Windows infrastructure
- Process driven, understanding of ITIL foundations including incident, change, and problem management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA Licence: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R22108490