General roles and responsibility required of this role:
- Review monitor and report on committed service performance to contract both hard and soft deliverables including maintenance of business activities, improvement activities and end user feedback.
- Lead/update/understand and champion the measurement process by which SLAs are accessed including the submission and completion of monthly reports.
- Define expectations / approve plans for service improvement, problem remediation and resolution. Review the reports associated with the plans to ensure timelines, accuracy and control.
- Liaison to the business for user escalations.
- Clearly document expectations including but not limited to reporting, training, transition as well as lifecycle, capacity and availability management.
- Establish relationships needed for service provider to effectively deliver contracted services and exceed customer satisfaction and quality.
- Chair and lead operational performance review meetings with peers.
- Collaborate with Service Line Management and partners to ensure service adds and deletes are effectively executed and recovered for, recorded, tracked and updated. Understand the way services are charged by the partners and recovered by Service Line Management.
- Assist in hiring and training the members of the service delivery team
- Educate the members of the service delivery team on new policy plans and implication on service delivery
- Assess the individual and collective performance of the team members
- Recommend team members for reward, which could be praise, financial, or material incentive or promotion
- Organize and head meetings with the service delivery team
- Prepare periodic reports and present such reports to the senior management
- Attend important meetings on behalf of the service delivery team or appoint representatives
- Make recommendations for policy or technological change
- Collate data and information on client satisfaction, inquiry, and complaint
- Develop new strategies to maintain or improve on the quality of service delivery
Essential skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3 years of active experience in Service Delivery Management
- Preferred to have hands-on experience with a good track record
- Demonstrate leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution and negotiating skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- ITIL® or PMP certification would be an added advantage
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Amir at Hays on +65 6303 0726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome. Registration ID No. R1984348| EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D