Your new company
A reputable leader in medical device industry is looking for a Senior Regional Logistics & Distribution Manager. They provide innovative medical and surgical technologies and solutions to healthcare providers globally. Brand-new role given their supply chain transformation process. It will be an individual contributor role reporting to the Regional Head of Supply Chain based in Australia.
Your new role
- Implementation of global logistics strategies into Region logistics models to support and optimise the processing and distribution of product, including inventory management, DC and carrier operational execution of logistics to meet local customer service and quality requirements
- Participates in the establishment and control of investment and expense budgets
- Process owner for the transportation, DC, warehouse operations and customs trade operations
- Design and develop processes across all entities within the region to ensure alignment with Global
- Develops and manages change management plans including shared roadmaps and success metrics: communication, training, sustainment, sponsorship, leadership.
- Work directly with business owners to ensure the successful on time and on quality delivery of products to the customer.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or related
- At least 8 years of working experience in Supply Chain in a regional role implementing process and policies
- Experienced in leading process change
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders globally regardless of level
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll be part of an organisation who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Registration ID No. R1545727)
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company’s Registration number: 200609504D