- Origination, structuring and execution of investment opportunities to grow the company’s presence in APAC
- High level analysis of prospective new investments including general situational and specific sector assessment and presenting it to investment committee and key stakeholders
- Able to execute deals independently, including financial modelling, commercial due diligence, feasibility studies, investment proposal, structuring, negotiating, legal documentations, and closing of new investments
- Completion of company and asset evaluations including risk and financial analyses
- Debt and equity financing and negotiation with banks
- Provide accounting review and tax structuring advice
- Support the Head of Investment in devising, allocating and managing staff workloads including staff within remote operational centres
- Supervise team members within Investment group to maintain productivity and meeting targets to quality, budget and schedule
- Gather market trends and insights
- Ideally with 10+ years’ experience in operations, finance, analysis, M&A, deal execution and risk management in natural resources sector
- Proven track record of sourcing and executing investment deals
- Strong business acumen, with high analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidates with exposure to Indonesian and international company operations would be highly advantageous
- Flexibility to travel
Click “Apply Now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in the Banking & Financial Services industry, please contact Grace Lee ( EA Reg Number: R23114074 | EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D ) at Hays via email Grace.Lee@hays.com.sg .
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.