Cyber Security Roles in Singapore
Job Posting by Belle Lim, Cyber Security Consultant at Hays Singapore
Senior Security Cloud Engineer
Cyber Security jobs in Singapore
ACTIVELY HIRING NOW
An established renowned educational institution is looking for a Senior IT Security Engineer (Cloud) to join their team. This individual will be responsible for managing IT Security Operations to ensure smooth operations of the institution’s enterprise security infrastructure.
Your new role
- Conduct security assessment on applications and provide security recommendation on cloud infrastructure architectures.
- Conduct analysis in cloud, application firewalls, enforcing security policies.
- Conduct patch management, risk assessment and application vulnerability scanning
- Responsible for managing and handling of all IT security incidents and responses.
- Manage IT Security projects and work with vendors on all IT Security related infrastructure matters.
- Conduct Security Awareness Programme – Conduct Security Seminars, advisory and sessions to the school
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Security operations; Cloud Security and Application Security (optional)
- Strong Cloud Security experience – Either AWS / Azure
- Sound knowledge in Web application vulnerabilities, such as OWASP Top 10, Cross-site Scripting, Application Security and SQL injections Conduct / coordinate VAPT
- Familiar with operation of NG/Web Application/Database Firewall, VPN, Anti-Virus, , SIEM, Intrusion Prevention/Detection, Data Leakage Prevention System, Cloud Security, Vulnerabilities Assessment
- Professional certifications will be an added advantages.
- Good communications skills – verbal and writing
What you’ll get in return
- You will be part of a highly recognized, high performance leading culture firm
- Strong Career Development
- Training Programs – The school is willing to invest heavily on your development
- Attractive career growth and package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Belle.email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply now or refer a friend (Get rewarded with $200 CapitaStar Gift voucher upon a successful friend referral!)
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R21100438 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D