Your new company
They are one of the top global logistics company that provides innovative supply chain solutions to businesses across a wide range of industries.
Your new role
- Be the systems subject-matter expert (SME) in new implementations and streamlining existing process standards for the organisation's regional Land Transport Strategy.
- Gather and refine business needs and requirements, deriving innovative and effective solutions.
- Lead the implementation and management of Transportation Management System (TMS).
- Drive continuous improvements to the overall implementation process, Land Systems, and Land Product Development.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 to 5 years of proven track record in managing the full spectrum of IT business analysis.
- Strong knowledge and proven working experience with Transportation Management Systems (TMS) as well as project and process management tools is a must.
- Background in the 3PL/4PL or supply chain driven sector will be an added advantage.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience.
- Strong internal mobility with clear career progression opportunities.
- Comprehensive learning and development with sponsored certification programmes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Anson at Hays on +65 9828 9633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. Referrals are welcome.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position within the Product, Project & Change space, please contact us as well.
EA License No.: 07C3924
EA Registration No.: R22110694
Unique Entity No.: 200609504D