Your new company
Take on a new challenge at a world's leading independent shipping company looking for immediate starter on a 6 months contract with a salary range of $5,500 - $6,500 per month.
Your new role
Ready to embark on something bigger? You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Handle the full spectrum of HR functions including onboarding and corporate induction, exit and payroll matters, CPF and income tax submission, administration of human resource policies, compensation and benefits, procedures and programs.
- Manage Payroll and be responsible for income tax matters that involve tax clearance for exiting employees and year-end tax reporting.
- Handle day-to-day HR related enquiries from employees and ensure timely and effective resolution of queries/issues.
- Provide statistical reporting on aspects such as employee turnover, employment numbers, staff movements, etc.
- Co-ordinate and administer Performance Review and Development programmes
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or a related discipline.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in handling a range of HR operational activities, particularly payroll management.
- Well versed with Singapore Employment Act and practices
What you need to do now
If you fulfil these requirements and would like more information or a confidential discussion about this role, please contact me directly on the details below.
If this position is not suitable for you, but you know someone who would be, I would really appreciate if you could refer them over, so we can have a chat.
Registration ID No. R22107911 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D