Your new company
A leading commodity trader specialising in LNG, Coal and Freight with a platform to trade across all key markets, where your focus would be on responsible on a day-to-day basis for the timely implementation and execution of freight and commercial transactions
Your new role
- Ensure that Freight Operations fully complies with the company’s internal standards including compliance and Health, Safety, Security and Environment and general chartering terms.
- Ensure that all obligations arising from the contracts and charter parties are carried out, and that any necessary requirements are complied with
- Deal with cargo and freight counterparties and terminals on a regular basis regarding all pre- and post-fixture activities ensuring all necessary operational information is passed on in good time and documentary requirements are met
- Promote good relationships with Ship owner/Masters to continuously monitor and improve operational efficiency over and above CP obligations
- Engage with the team and share information in order to improve general understanding of the trade and avoid unnecessary losses
- Ensure communication is optimized both internally and externally with correct information flow to aid trading decisions
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in commercial dry bulk operations
- Ability to operate ships independently/ with minimal supervision
- Preferably experience with both TC- and VC- operations
- Should confidently be able to handle 08 to10 ships on average
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest energy and commodity trading organisation, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world-class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested on this role, send in your updated resume or you can also contact me at Dashini.email@example.com or call me at +65 6817 0865 for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D