Your new company
Senior Electrical Engineer career opportunity based in Singapore for an established company in the metal manufacturing industry.
Your new role
- Responsible for all plant equipment & making sure machinery are in good working condition with preventive maintenance program as well as breakdown maintenance in the plant.
- Using analytical tools and machine down time data to identify root causes and implement effective measures to reduce breakdown occurrence and extended downtime.
- Assist Plant Engineering Manager – Plant Engineering for machine installations in the production line.
- Responsible for the operational efficiency of the production process, maintenance functions and equipment upgrading.
- Responsible for new machinery and installation in the production for future expansion.
What you'll need to succeed
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering and minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with Automation and Control engineering.
- Working experience in Siemens PLC S5 and S7, Siemens drives frequency converters, Siemens Master drives, Micromaster and Sinamics.
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must, SAP will be an added advantage.
What you'll get in return
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that has a strong vision to empower the future of metal manufacturing.
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the most attractive employers in the business
- Various opportunities to learn and upgrade your skillsets
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
What you need to do now
Should you require any further information, please call Angie Ng on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Angie.Ng@hays.com.sg
- Registration ID: R1982471 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.