Your new company
My client is a Regional Technology Services Organisation that has presence across 4 continents and over 16 countries. With their growing stature and expanding business, they are looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Solution Architect (APAC) to join their growing team.
Your new role
- Research and develop appropriate working solutions and collaterals for products/services of Cybersecurity portfolio, engaging with the respective solution principal and services partner.
- Works closely with country Cybersecurity Sales specialist and Account Managers to coordinate technical presales activities for security consulting, Tech implementation and MSS (Managed Security Service) projects.
- Leading the presales of the large complex Cybersecurity project with engaging customers and partners.
- Scope and clearly translate defined requirements, proposed solutions and value proposition into proposals/Statement of Work (SOW) - responding to RFPs.
- Be the solution owner, taking lead and working with cross-functioning team including professional services, product management, sales and marketing to drive the development of market-driven solution and services, and also for marketing events
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 6 years of strong hands-on experience in Cyber Security with at least 2 years in technical solutioning and presales
- Working technical knowledge of security technologies (across multiple domains such as IDAM, XDR, OT/IOT, SD-WAN, 4/5G network, Datacenter and Cloud Security etc), information security concepts and familiar with security products (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper, Zscaler, Splunk, Microsoft, etc) and the security market place.
- Experience in preparing technical architecture blueprint and responding to large scale complex RFP.
- Working technical knowledge of IDAM, MSS, SIEM/SOAR presales, design, and implementation including use case/Parsing development is highly desirable.
- Professional security related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC or equivalent are highly desirable
- Broad experience and understanding of industry standards, framework and best practices such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, etc is highly desirable
What you'll get in return
- Excellent remuneration package with competitive incentives
- Opportunity to work in an established organization
- Fun and dynamic culture to work in
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or please send a copy of your CV (Word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Raymond Ler: Registration ID No.: R1876114 | EA License No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D