Are you looking for the next career progression in infrastructure space? Look no further as here is an opportunity for all you experienced network and cloud engineers to dive into the next steps of your career. Details of the job are as below!
What you will be working on:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage and support the overall infrastructure, resources, systems for either on-premise or cloud computing platforms, or both.
- Provide design and architectural feedback/ inputs to ensure smooth and sustained operations within the existing systems.
- Ensures that all application infrastructure aligns and is compliant to the Governance Process and standards.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the respective agencies to support and influence the adoption of new system initiatives/ technologies.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience, with strong reviewing infrastructure architecture designs and managing in infrastructure for both on-premise and Cloud workloads.
- Certification in a Cloud Technology platform (either in Architecture, DevOps or System Administration/ SysOps track) preferred.
- Successful candidate need to demonstrate deep technical expertise in the area of Infrastructure Services, with appreciation in one or more areas of Infrastructure Management, Cloud Computing and DevOps Engineering concepts.
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good leadership to guide junior team members and multi-tasking capabilities.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R22107188
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D