Your new company
A few of my clients are looking for Security Analysts both in a Level 1 and Level 2 capacity. The companies range from Banks to Technology Services companies, all of which have both regional and global presence.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Engage with 24x7 Operations centre and work as a team globally
- Proactively perform as 1st and/or 2 nd line technical and consulting support
- Investigate all escalated incidents and further escalate (incident response)
- Work with, optimize and adapt existing security scenarios in the context of SIEM and technology tools
- Strategic development of SIEM processes and SIEM portal features
- Perform monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on Intrusion Detection and Prevention tools as well as Anomaly Detection systems, Firewalls, Antivirus systems, proxy devices, network traffic
What you'll get in return
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related degrees
- Certifications in CSX, GCIA, CISSP or similar will be a strong plus
- Experience in Security Center Operations and Command Security Center
- Strong team management capability with the ability to adapt to growing changes in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong experiences in nullifying threats across emails/networks/applications is a must
- Excellent remuneration package with competitive incentives
- Opportunity to work in an established organization
- Fun and dynamic culture to work in
*Note: Due to the Covid-19 situation, only local applicants can be considered for these roles.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or please send a copy of your CV (Word document) to email@example.com.
Raymond Ler: Registration ID No.: R1876114 | EA License No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D #1241007