Your new company
You will be part of a leading consumer healthcare manufacturer with over 50 years of experience, in over 22 countries.
Your new role
Below are some of the responsibilities for the role:
- To lead and manage the sales personnel in your sales territory to achieve the pre-determined sales targets.
- To identify business growth or opportunities within the sales territory, products, new sales concepts, etc.
- To work with marketing and recommend new product needs, merchandising requirements and promotional strategies based on competitors’ activities and other industry sources.
- To provide excellent customer service and represent the company in a profession manner in the course of working with the customers.
- To provide monthly territorial sales forecast and monthly sales reports within the stipulated date.
- To coach, develop, motivate and in-still positive work attitude in the sales team on selling skills, business planning, customer relation and other business building skills require to performance optimally.
- To coach and develop potentials for career development and succession planning.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate, should have:
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience in key account management with focus in retail pharmacy industry.
- Possess a good attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and uphold private and confidential information.
- Ability to identify challenges and present solutions to Management.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be rewarded with the exciting opportunity to be working with a team of highly qualified individuals and be rewarded with career support, multifarious benefits, and access to extensive learning programs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in word doc format, or email me at Wenwei.Loh@hays.com.sg. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Do note that due to the current restrictions, only candidates based in Singapore will be considered.
EA Licence number: 07C3924 EA Registration No: R23114468 Company's Registration number: 200609504D