Your new company
A leading medical sector organisation which is growing year by year
Your new role
You will be part of a team that takes care of systems supporting medical routines and procedures
- Responsible for system support including on-boarding new users, data management and customising reports
- Liaise with vendors and end users in system implementation and maintenance according to timeline and policies
- Perform data quality audits, data preparation and transformation.
- Analyse and suggest process improvements using RPA solutions.
- Conduct end-user training on catalogue system and provide on-going production support.
- Plan workflow initiation for new service requests and ensure requests are delivered on time through regular monitoring of status request.
- Organising and co-ordinating operational processes of areas
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in any discipline with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in workflow/process planning. Fresh grads are welcome!
- Knowledge or Experience with AI or automation tools (BluePrism, UiPath, etc)
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, power BI
- Excellent communication, problem solving, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skill
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an ever-growing team with lots of scope to learn and grow into
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R22107188
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D