Your new company
This technologically cutting-edge company specialises on innovative software and hardware solutions, contributing to highly dynamic and progressive projects with AI: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics and Video Analytics
Your new role
This role aims to deliver on an industry innovation research project to research, design and develop on robotic path planning.
- Contribute to the design and development of innovative experimental projects
- Responsible for the research and improvement of path planning efficiency with mobile robots.
- Research and develop new algorithms with multi-agent maximum coverage
- Support the testing of related components for exploration, mapping and navigation
What you'll need to succeed
- Ph.D. or Master Degree in Robotics or similar fields
- Expert programming skills in C/C++ and/or Python
- Experience with ROS, Linux and/or Data Distribution Service (DDS) related middleware
- Experience with path planning algorithms (A*, D*Lite or RRT-based)
- Familiar with maximum coverage problem in physical world (coverage path planning for multi-robot systems)
- Strong background in SLAM, localisation, mapping, perception will be highly considered.
What you'll get in return
Projects with cutting edge technology
Leadership opportunity will be considered
What you need to do now
If this job excites you, email your updated CV to Lijie Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach her at +65 81006059 for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: R22108533, EA License: 07C3924, Company Registration Number: 200609504D.#1243645