Your new company
I am representing a leading global supplier of technology and services, with operations across industrial technology, mobility and building technology and smart home initiatives to recruit for a Research Scientist in Smart Home and Thermal Systems.
Your new role
- Develop Sustainable Instrumented Living Spaces as a key component of Urban Solutions and Sustainability.
- Develop IoT solutions supporting various business units towards a Smart Home initiative.
- Identify problems and generate research proposals.
- Experience in proof-of-concept work (POC) and prototypes in AIoT related applications like sensor technology, data analytics, deep learning, computer vision.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum Master's or PhD in computer science or engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in either one or more fields: data analytics, AIoT, cloud, hybrid models, computer vision, deep learning, neural networks or sensor fusion.
- Experience in having full-cycle AIoT related research projects under your name, from proof-of-concept stage to prototyping or ideally productionisation.
**Highly favourable but not a must: :
- Experience in applied IoT applications in Smart Home domains.
- Familiarity of sensor technologies i.e infrared, radar, ultrasonic, magnetic.
- Experience in sensing mechanism or system designs.
What you'll get in return
- Flexibility and Autonomy in New Research Scopes
- Cutting Edge Technologies and Robust R&D Department
- Hybrid Working Environment
What you need to do now
If this job excites you, email your updated CV to Lijie Ong at email@example.com or reach her at +65 81006059 for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: R22108533, EA License: 07C3924, Company Registration Number: 200609504D.