Your new company
A leading pharmacuetical company is looking for Regional Demand Planner to join the team, reporting to the Head of Supply Chain. With presence in more than 50 countries in the world, they continue to strive in providing innovative solutions to help people live better lives. Centrally located in Singapore
Your new role
- Contribute in the demand planning’s processes.
- Ensure full visibility of future demand, sales forecast and opportunities
- Analyze historical sales data, market trends, and customer insights to accurately forecast demand for existing and new products.
- Monitor and evaluate forecast accuracy, identify areas for improvement, and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Contribute to demand dashboard 100% reliability
- Collaborate closely with BU sales and marketing teams to create highly reliable forecasts for new product launches and promotions
- Perform root cause analysis for key service issues, forecast error and bias, as well as share output with appropriate leadership
- Represent Singapore in regional continuous improvement projects
What you'll need to succeed
- At least a Degree in Supply Chain or related
- At least 5 years of working experience in forecasting / demand planning
- Experience in Pharmacuetical or Medical Device industries
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and effective communication skills
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Registration ID No. R1545727)
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company's Registration number: 200609504D