Cyber Security Roles in Singapore
Job Posting by Belle Lim, Cyber Security Consultant at Hays Singapore
An established leading international shipping firm with wide global presence is looking for a Regional Cyber Security Manager to join the team. This individual will be working closely with the BUs across Middle East and South Asia region to uplift the cybersecurity standards in the overseas BUs.
Your new role
• Responsible for region-wide IT Security projects and initiatives with the BUs across the region
• Work with BU IT teams to conduct security assessment, gap analysis of Cyber Security standards and ensure compliance
• Handle security incidents and resolution with BUs
• Review system network and architecture design to identify Security risks and provide mitigation measures.
• Digest cybersecurity advisories from authorities and external vendors and use the insights to defend against cyber threats
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Security / Network domains, with regional experience
- Good working knowledge of security management frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Strong senior stakeholder’s engagement skills
- Professional certifications such as CISSP/CISA/CISM would be an added advantage
- Willing to travel when necessary
What you’ll get in return
• You will be part of a leading culture firm, with a diverse and global team
• Opportunities for quality training and development with rewarding career progression
• Exciting Global exposure across global network
• Competitive Compensation and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Belle.firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply now or refer a friend (Get rewarded with $200 CapitaStar Gift voucher upon a successful friend referral!)
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R21100438 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D