Your new company
A leading commodity trader specialising in LNG, Coal and Freight with a platform to trade across all key markets, where you will be playing a key role in quantitative analysis of the risk profile of the company’s portfolio across commodities and products
Your new role
- Monitoring, understanding, managing and reporting counterparty credit exposures (individual and portfolio) on daily basis to ensure trading activity remains within approved limits;
- Modelling and quantifying potential future credit exposure of new plain-vanilla or structured transactions;
- Enhancing and/or developing existing or new quantitative tools and risk frameworks. This includes PFE, CVA and CVaR models implementation and/or improvement in collaboration with Market Risk and Valuation Teams when required;
- Computing and reporting key credit risk indicators (credit reserves, credit risk capital…) to Group Credit Risk Manager, Executive Management and shareholders on a monthly basis;
What you'll need to succeed
- Quantitative undergraduate and Experience
- 5 to 10 years’ Experience
- A background in energy risk management at an energy trading company or investment bank
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest energy and commodity trading organization, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested on this role, click on "APPLY NOW" and send in your updated resume or you can also contact me at Dashini.email@example.com or call me at +65 6817 0865 for a confidential chat.