Your new company
Leading company in the Medical Devices industry
Your new role
- Manage all phases of global quality system compliance audits for compliance against US and international regulatory requirements and standards (e.g. FDA and ISO).
- Investigate potential compliance issues and advise management proactively; coordinate the resolution of subsequent corrective actions.
- Develop, or participate in the development of, solutions to quality system problems of intermediate to high complexity aimed at improving business systems and compliance; may be the primary representative of Quality group on projects.
- Manage information availability for global audits to sites as needed during inspections and audits.
- Manage audit records within the company's software system to allow trending of outcomes.
- Other duties as defined by manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- 7 years of experience working in the medical devices, pharmaceutical etc industries
- 3 years of internal audit experience in quality management systems, class 2 or class 3 medical devices
- Experienced in ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820 regulations
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a leading organization who values employees and have a structured career growth with development opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remunerations.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com or contact Geraldine at +6563030157
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License No: 07C3924, Registration ID No.: (R22105664)