Your new company
Work in a global leading financial institution with hybrid work model.
Your new role
• Develop a thorough understanding of our entire technology stack
• Design and develop new features within existing Python services; create new services to expand the overall framework
• Contribute to future design and architecture
• Plan work in an agile manner with other team members
• Write acceptance tests in coordination with QA
• Provide L3 user support
• Communicate with our business and platform partners
• Improve and develop our CI pipeline and deployment strategies
What you'll need to succeed
• Demonstrable experience of having designed and developed complex server-side functionality in Python
• SQL - preferably Oracle
• Shell scripting and basic Unix knowledge desirable
• Proficient in writing unit, integration, and acceptance tests
• Comfortable in an agile working environment
• Experience with modern web UI technologies; HTML5, React, RESTful services, Websockets
• Knowledge of Structured Products (Notes, Warrants, Certificates)
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global financial institution. You will be part of a dynamic team and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Denise at Hays on +65 96110531 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
EA Reg Number: R21103035
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D#1242620