Your new company
An industry-leading aviation company based in Singapore is seeking for a capable Programme Manager, reporting directly to the Regional Head of Programme Delivery to ensure high level of industry standard project delivery.
Your new role
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for:
- Working with regional airline clients, partner and supplier organisations and internal teams to ensure a structured and disciplined delivery according to industry standard project and programme methods and protocols.
- Leading projects to deliver aviation connectivity products and services based on company solutions
- Managing system integration and service delivery projects liaising with aircraft OEMs, tier 1 suppliers, IFE providers and ISPs.
- Leading and coordinating internal project teams within a matrix managed environment.
- Manage strategic projects / programs by setting goals, managing project members, and maintaining strong client relationships across the region.
- You will be assisting in providing the right project framework to ensure successful project delivery, whilst keeping every stage documented. You will then be involved in the post-implementation support of the system and to iron out any gaps where necessary.
- Create statement of work, proposals for clients and work with technical consultants to scope projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience, ideally within similar industry.
- Highly organised, hands on and excellent attention to details.
- Knowledge of the commercial aviation regulatory environment including EASA or FAA STC processes.
- Experience working with IFC, IFE or other avionics OEMs.
- Good understanding of software development and integration lifecycles.
- Good understanding of IP / broadband networks and Internet technologies.
- Knowledge of satellite & cellular industry.
- Experience supporting bids and pre-sales activities.
- Experience in using JIRA & Confluence.
- Able to balance between project requirements and people management to achieve project targets within deadlines and budget
- Able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Driven and assertive, with a keen eye for process improvement and quality assurance.
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jo Synn at Hays on +65 9828 9241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. Referrals are welcome.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position within Digital Transformation, Projects & Change, please contact us as well.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R22107752
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D