Your new company
An emerging cybersecurity company based in Singapore is seeking for a capable Programme Manager, reporting directly to the CEO of the company.
Your new role
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end delivery process and ensuring effective coordination across multiple projects.
- Manage strategic projects / programs by setting goals, managing project members, and maintaining strong client relationships across the region.
- You will be assisting in providing the right project framework to ensure successful project delivery, whilst keeping every stage documented. You will then be involved in the post-implementation support of the system and to iron out any gaps where necessary.
- Provide strategic direction to the delivery team and develop the best delivery strategies and methodologies that enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create statement of work, proposals for clients and work with technical consultants to scope projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience, ideally within similar industry.
- Highly organised, hands on and excellent attention to details.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft Dynamic 365 Project Operations, Power BI, Hubplanner, Xero, Pipedrive
- Certifications in Project Management would be an added advantage
- Able to balance between project requirements and people management to achieve project targets within deadlines and budget
- Able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Driven and assertive, with a keen eye for process improvement and quality assurance.
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll be part of an organisation who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jo Synn at Hays on +65 9828 9241 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. Referrals are welcome.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position within Digital Transformation, Projects & Change, please contact us as well.