Your new company
You will be part of one of the leading luxury vehicle manufacturers.
Your new role
Below are some of the responsibilities for the role:
- Analysis & research - competitiveness of all products within Singapore, country specific product requirements, market trends, and composition of marketing statements regarding country specific product requirements for existing models and new projects.
- Product & price strategy – agreement on general product strategy with HQ, product life cycle management, decision on market introduction dates of new models, engines, and transmissions, market introduction planning, country sales programs, and the pricing of new models, price adjustments, and repositioning.
- Market analysis – Total & premium market analysis, COE bidding analysis, LAP Volume Planning Management, management of production demand planning and securing of ideal product supply.
- Monitoring & steering of regulations – Managing all regulation and homologation activities for new vehicles, telecommunication equipment and spare parts, developing milestones to ensure compliant certification processes, coordinating homologation of new cars, services, and equipment.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 3–5 years of experience in product & pricing and homologation.
- Excellent overall understanding of automotive technology, diagnostics, and repair.
- Commercial maturity, business acumen, analytical skills, and in-depth product knowledge
- Proficiency with MS Office, Power BI
- Strong negotiation ability is critical to success.
- The ability to set goals and involve other members in the division’s achievement.
- Highly self-motivated, dynamic and willing to take a proactive, action-oriented approach to business.
- A passion for the automotive industry and a commitment to succeed.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be rewarded with the exciting opportunity to be working with a team of highly qualified individuals and be rewarded with career support, multifarious benefits, and access to extensive learning programs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in word doc format, or email me at Wenwei.Loh@hays.com.sg. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career. Do note that due to the current restrictions, only candidates based in Singapore will be considered.
EA Licence number: 07C3924 EA Registration No: R23114468 Company's Registration number: 200609504D