Your new company
Be a part of a world’s leading tech company, engaging with exciting new technologies.
Your new role
• Own product/program marketing and education for Creative Ops Team focusing on demand generation
• Own customer onboarding and training, client engagement and enablement, Support product/solution pitching to clients and participate in client meetings when necessary
• Craft customised creative solutions that fit into client's needs when required
• Provide campaign level operation support to ensure a hassle-free experience
• Work with Brand & Creative Consultation Team to share creative insights and guide clients in content strategy for creative productions supported by Creative Ops Team
• Collect first-line market insights to help shape product strategy and drive business expansion
What you'll need to succeed
• 3+ years of work experience in product operations role, or other operational roles in advertising/creatives.
• Self-starter with strong project management skills, ability to grasp the core context, identify key risks, and cooperate with all parties to achieve goals.
• Analytical, data sensitive & goal-driven. Comfortable setting ambitious targets, analyzing the status quo, planning a course of action, executing rapid trial & error iterations and constantly improving.
• Great communicator & team-worker. Comfortable navigating global organization structures & aligning objectives with cross-functional teams. Thriving in a work environment with diverse cultures.
• Experience in digital advertising and knowledge of marketplace dynamics is a plus.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global tech firm. You will be part of a dynamic team and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Denise at Hays on +65 9611 0531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
EA Reg Number: R21103035
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D#1247937