Job Title: Product Manager (Deposits)
Your New Company
Headquartered in London, our client is one of the most internationally recognised banks with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Our client is looking for a Product Manager to manage the Deposit Products to drive business profitability.
Your New Role
- Ownership of the P&L and Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop and launch enhanced value propositions which are client centric and disruptive, with robust service culture.
- Conceptualize and launch product and campaigns to drive business growth in the areas of client acquisition/deepening, revenue and deposit balances.
- Maintenance of product parameters, customer rates fees and charges.
- Drive continuous improvements in process and systems to deliver the best clients’ experience.
- Compliance to the product management guidelines and governance requirements.
- Effective collaboration with stakeholders across functions.
- Awareness and understanding of the business P&L, economic and market environment as well as competition.
- Responsible for executing the product and campaign management process.
- The ability to identify key issues/risks when running a campaign and put in place appropriate controls and measures to address it accordingly.
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
What you will need to succeed
- Candidates are required to have a University degree or equivalent qualification in Business Admin, Banking & Finance, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Banking and Finance with years of experience in product management.
- Meticulous, strong analytical skills with experience in writing business cases.
- Keen understanding of business financials.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive business results.
- MIS skills and tracking.
Click “Apply Now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in the Banking & Financial Services industry, please contact Grace Lee (EA Reg Number: R23114074 | EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D) at Hays via email Grace.Lee@hays.com.sg .
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.