Your new company
A leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. W e're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Your new role
- To conduct a professional, consultative financial analysis and profiling session with customers to meet their financial needs/objectives.
- To foster and deepen customer relationships by providing regular market information updates and trend analysis on local and international financial products (North Asia, Malaysia, Indonesia, ROW, India market etc.).
- In consultation with the PB team manager/branch manager/ PTL, draw up monthly plans for achieving/exceeding sales targets to meet new business and customer acquisition goals
- To participate in marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition.
- To source and call on individual prospects
- To provide quality, efficient after-sales services
- To manage anti-attrition and retention of clients
- To organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
- To solicit referrals from other parts of SCB e.g. RMs from C&I, staff, etc.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
- To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Maximise new business/acquisition/referral opportunities and deepening existing customer relationships to the specified service standards for the Priority Clients segment
- Understands the core concepts, principles, processes or procedures of Wealth Management and Banking
- Experience in Relationship Management
- Proficiency in Business language as the incumbent will be supporting relevant market
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R23113380
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D