Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the genomics industry who is looking for a NGS Lab Technician to join their team!
Your new role
- Operating a computer-based laboratory information management system, recording data, and performing laboratory tests. Experimental procedures include molecular biology techniques such as bacteria cell cultures, isolation of DNA, gel electrophoresis, and PCR. Duties involve much micro pipetting and meticulous measuring.
- Interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about services and analysis results.
- Preparing solution, reagents, and stains following standard laboratory formulas and procedures.
- Monitoring equipment performance and maintenance schedules. May perform routine repair or replacement of standard parts.
- Monitoring inventory levels and orders material and supplies in accordance with established policies and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in NGS / genomics / CES
- Min. Bachelor’s degree holder in Biology / Biomedical Science
- Prior experience with working within a CAP-accredited lab / NGS library preparation is an advantage
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a leading organization who values employees and have a structured career growth with development opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remunerations.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document / PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration ID No. R1330566 EA License No.: 07C3924 Company Registration No: 200609504D