Your new company
Operating as one of the largest energy portfolios in the world, where you play a significant part in ensuring consistency and integrity of the trading books.
Your new role
- Production of daily profit and loss for the trading books, ensuring its consistency and integrity
- Resolving any queries from traders or other departments relating to P&L
- Validation of internal trade physical and paper marks
- Daily reconciliation of internal system vs clearing banks for exchange traded products
- Management of the relationship with clearing brokers and clearing banks
- Monitoring the trading activity; highlight and report unusual activity
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 2 to 3 years’ of work experience, preferably with a degree in accounting discipline
- Confident personality, with the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, quickly, and accurately
- Computer literate, numerate, and comfortable handling varied and complex data sets
What you'll get in return
This role would offer you the opportunity to further develop, or acquire the keys skills and knowledge required to build a career in the energy commodities industry.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like you or something you'd be keen it, send in your updated resume to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my or call me at +65 6817 0865 for a private chat. Referrals are welcome!
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D