Your new company
Be part of a reputable hospital
Your new role
- Operate the Laboratory Information System to perform functions such as order entry, result entry, result collation & certification and result query.
- Perform all procedures in accordance with laboratory protocols.
- Resolve queries from customers.
- Perform, record and interpret results of quality control procedures and take corrective action where indicated.
- Undertake simple preventative maintenance of laboratory instrumentation and perform simple troubleshooting in the event of malfunction.
- Comply with good laboratory practice as set out by the Laboratory Accreditation Programme of the College of American Pathologists and Singapore regulatory agencies such as the Medical Audit & Accreditation Unit.
- Keep current with new instrumentation, techniques and procedures by attending/participating in appropriate workshops, seminars and inservice education classes.
- Assist with the conduct of in-service education and continuing education classes.
- Perform shift duties as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimally a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent
- Clinical laboratory experience preferred
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a leading organization who values employees and have a structured career growth with development opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remunerations.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Geraldine at +6560272244
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License No: 07C3924, Registration ID No.: (R22105664)