Your new company
World’s leading logistics group and supply chain that operates on a cutting-edge analytics platform.
They are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to undertake data science models, expanding scalability to advanced production level models.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Be able to work with team members to ensure delivery of analytics best practices within ML solutions and MLOps requirements.
- Maintain, implement, design and develop the end to end of the ML pipeline.
- Agility to evolve ML solutions and perform multiple deployments concurrently
- Have stakeholder management skills and keep to project milestones.
What you'll get in return
- At least 4 years or relevant experience in Data, DevOps, or Machine Learning.
- Working experience in ML Ops and deployment.
- Have experience in data structures, ML architecture, modelling and algorithms.
- Good presentation skills, collaborative work with cross function or global teams with good business acumen.
- Proficient in Python, Tensorflow, Keras, SQL, Flask, Java/Springboot
- Have experience with Airflow, MLFlow
- Understanding of DevOps, Agile, Cloud environment is a plus.
What you need to do now
- Competitive remuneration
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Make impact in a dynamic global organization in their leading field
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Technology, please contact Lijie Ong at +65 81006059 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: R22108533, EA License: 07C3924, Company Registration Number: 200609504D. #1225037