Your new company
This company is a well-established market leader within the industrial and urban infrastructure industry and offers a supportive work environment where career progressions and development are actively encouraged. As a senior legal counsel, you will be reporting to the general counsel where you will provide legal advice in dispute resolution and other key matters.
Your new role
As a passionate and adept individual, your primary responsibility is to
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning contracts.
- Provide legal advice on the procurements of resources and materials, health and safety, insurance, liability, and other key matters
- Offer legal advice in dispute resolution matters such as shareholder and partnership disputes, insolvency, debt collection, employment, privacy, information technology matters.
- Support the General Counsel in providing training to both employees and clients to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and work processes.
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 8 years PQE or above with in-house experience or general dispute lawyer
- Called to the Singapore bar or any common law jurisdiction
- Tech savvy, strategic thinkers and active problem solvers
- Self-starter with strong initiative and excellent time management skills
- Committed and meticulous with good eye for details
- Ability to prioritise tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Excellent command of English, with strong verbal and written communication skills
What you need to do now
If you or someone you may know may be interested in this opportunity please do contact me on the details below for more information or drop over an updated CV to my email at ErHann.Ooi@Hays.com.sg
Alternatively, if this job opportunity is not relevant to you, feel free to share across your updated CV to have a confidential discussion on the relevant openings based on your skillsets and expertise.
EA Reg Number: R22104725
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D