Your New Company
The company is a leading global financial service firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The firm's employee serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individual from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your New Role
- Perform negative news searches during client onboarding
- Review results and eliminate false hits using established guidelines and policies
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve open hits, and escalate adverse news and risks appropriately
- Prepare accurate and complete internal documentation based on search results
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, including process improvement initiatives and enhancement of existing controls
- Proactively identify gaps in current process against global due diligence policies
What you need to succeed
- Ideally some working knowledge of AML/KYC policies and requirements
- Interest in research
- An eye for detail and adept at identifying irregularities
- Good prioritisation skills and the ability to handle large volumes of information whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Due to the geographical coverage of the role and function, fluency in reading and writing English and Mandarin is essential
What you'll get in return
- Be part of a Top-Tier Bank in Singapore
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunity
- Work with a team that shares a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward your latest resume to Daniel.Lu@hays.com.my
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career at +603 7611 8666.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA Licence: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R22108490