Your new company
You will be joining an advanced finance company in the industry. This company has a strong presence internationally across major financial markets. As the business is continuously growing, this exciting role has been created to support the growth of the company and to meet customer demands.
Your new role
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement robust sourcing strategies for IT procurement, with a specific emphasis on IT tech and big cloud software.
- Experience with managing IT procurement in terms of software, IT professional services, hardware etc
- Conduct thorough market analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential risks within the IT procurement landscape.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and align sourcing strategies with organisational goals.
- Negotiate contracts, agreements, and terms with vendors to secure favourable terms, pricing, and service levels.
- Experience of managing 3rd party risks and big contract resources
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, emerging technologies, and market trends to drive innovation in IT procurement processes.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- Atleast 10 years of experience as a Manager or similar role with a focus on IT procurement, tech hardware, and software.
- Strong negotiation skills and a track record of successful contract management.
- In-depth knowledge of IT procurement processes, market dynamics, and emerging technologies.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with cloud computing and software licencing models is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll be part of an organisation that nurtures and supports one another and values its employees. You will have plenty of developmental opportunities and will also be compensated with an attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to Amanda.Lim@hays.com.sg EA Registration Number: R23117625 | EA Licence Number: : 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D