Your new company
My client is a leading FMCG organisation headquartered in Japan, with a strong market presence in Singapore and the region.
Your new role
- Gather and understand user requirements for various ERP such as Oracle, Websales, etc.
- Identify and propose system requirements and improvements via evaluation of existing business process and applications.
- Providing 1st level Business Application support for ERP, flows, and data flows.
- Perform process and change testing/validation.
- Managing projects, timeline, and stakeholders at all levels.
- Preparing and reviewing relevant documentations
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years of proven track record as a Business Analyst, Process Analyst, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle, SAP, Navision, etc.
- Experienced in providing 1st level Business Application support.
- Basic knowledge of relational database, queries, etc.
- Experience working with Oracle EBS is an added advantage.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience.
- Strong internal mobility with clear career progression opportunities.
- Great work-life balance with a hybrid mode of work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Anson at Hays on +65 9828 9633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. Referrals are welcome.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are actively looking out, please contact us as well.
EA License No.: 07C3924
EA Registration No.: R22110694
Unique Entity No.: 200609504D