Your new company
One of the leading companies providing a high level of expertise servicing the shipping industry located Central of Singapore. Due to company growth, they are seeking for an Invoicing Officer to join their team.
Your new role
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Support business process and automation improvements to effectively and efficiently deliver customer service solutions to the business
- Execute Letter of Credit process and ensure timelines are met efficiently.
- Ensure Action to Load (ATL) and Export Declarations are met timely.
- Manage individual knowledge levels, identifying areas for growth and development.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to improve level of services and processes to meet the business requirements maintaining a positive relationship.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that has a strong vision to empower the future of energy.
What you need to do now
Should you require any further information, please call Tan Si Ying on +65 6303 0150 or send in your application to Siying.Tan@hays.com.sg
Registration ID: R23115232 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.#1252162