Your new company
You will be working for a reputable market leader within the healthcare industry who is looking for an HR Manager to be based in Singapore. It is seeking to expand and grow a team of people who have a strong passion to transform lives and create a lasting impact within the organisation.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you will be required to support the team with the tasks below
- Recruitment Strategy : Develop and execute effective talent acquisition strategies, aligned with the organization's goals, to attract high-quality candidates. This includes Identifying staffing needs, creating job descriptions, and posting job openings through various channels to attract suitable candidates.
- Talent Sourcing: Proactively identify potential candidates through various channels, (such as job boards, networking, social media, and referrals), reviewing resumes, and conducting initial interviews to assess qualifications and cultural fit.
- Recruitment Coordination: Scheduling and coordinating interviews with hiring managers, providing necessary information to both candidates and interviewers. Evaluating candidates' skills, experience, and suitability for specific roles, and making recommendations to hiring managers.
- Employer Branding : Promoting the organization as an attractive employer through online presence, networking, and maintaining positive relationships with candidates.
- Onboarding: Facilitating the smooth transition of new hires by coordinating orientation, training, and ensuring they feel welcomed and integrated into the organization.
- Talent Management: Developing strategies to identify high-potential employees, creating succession plans, and implementing retention initiatives.
- Performance Management: Collaborating with HR and managers to ensure effective performance evaluations and development plans for employees.
- Employee Engagement: Monitoring employee satisfaction, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing initiatives to enhance job satisfaction and retention.
- Data Analysis and Sharing : Utilizing data and analytics to track recruitment metrics, measure the effectiveness of talent acquisition efforts, and make data-driven decisions.
- Continuous Improvement : Staying updated on industry trends, innovative recruiting techniques, and best practices to enhance the organization's talent acquisition and management strategies.
- Collaboration: Act as a bridge, fostering collaboration and close working relationships with HR Business Partners to achieve shared goals. Collaborate on HR initiatives such as talent acquisition and development, succession planning, and employee engagement programs.
Qualification and experience required:
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology, Business Administration, or relevant field, along with several years of experience in talent acquisition, development, or a related HR role. Additional HR certifications or professional development is a plus.
- Proficiency in sourcing, screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates, utilizing effective recruitment strategies and best practices to identify the right fit for the organization.
- Ability to design and implement training and development programs, focusing on enhancing employees' skills, performance, and career growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to effectively convey job requirements, engage candidates, collaborate with internal stakeholders, and deliver effective presentations
What you need to do now
- If you or someone you may know may be interested in this opportunity, please do contact me on the details below for more information or send me your CV to apply now via email at email@example.com. Alternatively, if this job opportunity is not relevant to you, feel free to share across your updated CV to have a confidential discussion on the relevant openings based on your skillsets and expertise.
EA Reg Number: R22106488
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D