Your new company
You will be working for a reputable market leader within the healthcare industry who is looking for a HR Admin to be based in Singapore. It is seeking to expand and grow a team of people who have a strong passion to transform lives and create a lasting impact within the organisation.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you will be required to support the healthcare team for the tasks below.
- In charge of day-to-day general HR administration, such as leave system plotting, training sponsorship requests, ensuring training and education hours are properly documented.
- Document the claims process on training and overseas travel hours and making sure credential and profiles are logged accurately on the system.
- Responsible for onboarding processing, off boarding processing, course registration, tracking & record of attendance & internal promotion processes.
Qualification and experience required:
- Open to consider applications who have 1–3 years of working experience in HR and/or administration.
- Knowledge of basic HR is an advantage.
- Possess at least a Diploma.
- Independent, meticulous, and positive attitude in learning.
- Good organisation, time management, and scheduling skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
What you need to do now
- If you or someone you may know may be interested in this opportunity, please do contact me on the details below for more information or send me your CV to apply now via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this job opportunity is not relevant to you, feel free to share across your updated CV to have a confidential discussion on the relevant openings based on your skill sets and expertise.
EA Reg Number: R22106488
EA Licence Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D