Your new company
Our client in the Oil & Gas industry with operations in Europe, the Americas, West Africa, Caspian, Asia Pacific and Australia is currently looking for a HR Admin Executive to join their team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Regional Finance & HR Manager, this is a newly created position.
You will be handling but not limiting to the following duties:
· Assist in all human resource functions and administrative matters of the company
· Maintain proper documentation of employee records and update accurately and promptly
· Handle payroll processing for less than 100 headcounts
· Work pass application/renewal/cancellation for foreign employees
· Involve in staff welfare activities
· Prepare HR-related reports
· Undertake all other ad-hoc duties as assigned
What you'll need to succeed
Minimum diploma in any business / HR discipline.
Fresh grad with internship experience welcome to apply.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel is a must.
Immediate candidate preferred.
What you'll get in return
You will be given the chance to continuously grow in the company in an expanding business entity, whilst remaining a core pillar in the ever-growing organisation. You will be able to build your career in HR in the exciting Oil & Gas industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please include details regarding your availability / notice period and your current / expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration ID No: R1439497
EA License Number: 07C3924 Company Registration No: 200609504D#1249238