Your new company
My client is a Global Gaming company based in Shanghai, China. They are expanding the Singapore Office as part of their Global expansion plan and is looking for passionate and like-minded individuals to join them.
Your new role
As a Global PR Manager, you will be responsible to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead PR campaigns, develop and manage product publicity based on PR strategies
- Develop and maintain relationship with game industry related media and content creators
- Conduct research and analysis of PR activities and modify and optimise strategic PR plans of products periodically
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years of PR experience with expertise and resources in gaming or entertainment industry
- Global mindset and deep knowledge about publicity in the gaming industry
- Native level English writing & speaking skills and business proficient Chinese is required to communicate effectively with Shanghai HQ
In addition to the competitive remuneration package and remote working arrangement, you will be part of a fast growing business globally with abundance of career opportunities and progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to WenKai.Ong@hays.com.sg, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License number: 07C3924
Registration ID Number: R21102389
Company Registration No. 200609504D #1234799